On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: explain the influence of physiographical context in architectural design; explain the influence of regulation context in architectural design; explain the influence of socio-cultural and historic context in architectural design.
- Introduction to Design Thinking II
- The importance of Context
- Physiographical Context
- Land Use, Regulation and Infrastructure Context
- Socio-Cultural and Historic Context
- Context – Sensitive Design
Published at : Updated