HISTORY OF ARTS (2 Credits)
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: identify major timeframes; movements and artistic influence in art history; identify the influence of older visual art forms in film throughout the history of the medium ; explain arguments about the connection between major intellectual and artistic developments.
- Introduction of History of Arts, Prehistoric of Arts
- Ancient and Classical Art Egypt, Mesopotamia, Crete, Greek, Roman
- Middle Ages : Byzantine, Gothic and Medieval Art
- Renaissance Art Baroque Era
- Post-Renaissance Rococo, Neoclassical, Romantic
- Modern Art Realism, Impressionism, Symbolism, Post-Impressionism
- Modern Art Expressionism, Dadaism, Surrealism, Fauvism, Cubism
- Transition into Postmodernism – Pop Art, Video Art, Street Art
- Arts in Practical & Cultural Designs Architecture, Art Deco, Bauhaus, Art Nouveau
- Non-Western Traditions Hinduism, Buddhism & Islamic Influence in Global Art, Architecture, Calligraphy, Craft & Ornament
- Indonesian Art – Ancient and Early Modern Era
- Indonesian Art – Modern and Contemporary Era Art Scholars Role, Post-Revolution Art
- Global (Post) Modern Era
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...