On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: define ethical theories; explain tools to solve business ethics dilemmas; apply ethical theories in business.
- Session 1: Ethics;
- Session 2: Business;
- Session 3: Classic business ethics dilemmas;
- Session 4: Ethical theories;
- Session 5: Theories of corporate personhood;
- Session 6: Theories of political economic;
- Session 7: Business ethics in employment;
- Session 8: Business ethics in advertising;
- Session 9: Business ethics in financial sectors;
- Session 10: Business ethics in the environment;
- Session 11: Business ethics in globalization;
- Session 12: Predicting and preventing future of business ethics scandals;
- Session 13: Presentation.
Published at : Updated