On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: identify issues of sustainability in business practices and develop strategic solutions to address the identified sustainability challenges; apply the framework of sustainability in exploring everyday business operations; analyze stakeholders and engage them in addressing sustainability challenges and drafting company’s sustainability report; Create framework for monitoring and evaluation for sustainability business.
- Philosophy and Contexts;
- Global Initiatives of Sustainability in Development and Business;
- The Why’s of Sustainability in Business: From Financial Benefits to Transformed Corporate Cultures;
- Exploring Environmental, Social, and Governance Issues and their relationship with sustainability;
- Stakeholders Engagement for Sustainability;
- Management Approach: Paving the way for sustainability;
- Creative Writing for Sustainability Reporting: How to Frame the Data and Present Compelling Stories;
- Understanding Sustainability Report;
- Guest Lecture: Materiality Matrix and Identifying Priorities;
- Project Assignment;
- Environmental Aspect of Sustainability Business Practices;
- Economic Aspect of Sustainability Business Practices;
- Social Aspect of Sustainability Business Practices.
Published at : Updated