Learning Outcomes :
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: describe the Pancasila as the major basis for character education, the history of Pancasila, the Pancasila as the state ideology and the world ideologies; solve the social issues related to Indonesian unity, cultural interaction and Pancasila democracy; analyze the relationship between the Pancasila Leadership and Social Justice; evaluate to compose group reflections on developing science and technology with Pancasila as the ethical basis and the implementation of Pancasila; design a project related to anti-corruption.
- Introduction: Pancasila as the Source of Character Education and State Ideology;
- The History of Pancasila;
- Pancasila and the World Ideologies;
- Pancasila and Religious Diversity in Indonesia;
- Justice and Civilized Humanity;
- The Unity of Indonesia;
- Culture Interaction;
- Pancasila Democracy;
- Pancasila Leadership;
- Social Justice;
- Pancasila as the Ethical Basic in Developing Science and Technology;
- Pancasila and Anti Corruption Character;
- Implementations of Pancasila.
Published at : Updated