On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain different specializations in civil engineering and prospective career path; Design a research activity that could provide a solution to current issue; Apply writing and presentation skills; Use the concepts of ethics and sustainability in conducting a research project.
- Introduction to Civil Engineering;
- Introduction to Research;
- Literature Review and Referencing;
- Data Collection;
- Data Analysis and Making Conclusions;
- Report Writing;
- Concept of Ethics and Copyright in Research;
- Sustainability Issues in Construction;
- Report Presentation.
Published at : Updated