On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the factors needed to be considered in choosing a construction method; Describe methods for earthwork construction; Differentiate the tools required for soil works, their functions, and their specification; Classify the heavy equipment to be used in various type of works based on their functions and specifications; Apply method of construction in a civil engineering project; Examine the process of cost estimating and scheduling for heavy equipment related to construction works in field.
- Introduction to Construction Method;
- Planning for Earthwork Construction;
- Equipment for Soil Works;
- Transporting Tools;
- Concrete & Concrete Equipment;
- Forming System;
- Basement Construction Method;
- Equipment Management.
Published at : Updated