On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Examining the role and practice of media relations and messaging in corporate, non-profit, and government organizations in new media era; Organizing media and new media relations programs; Measuring media relations strategies.
- Introduction to Media Relations;
- Setting Up Media Relations Program;
- Radio Development Analysis;
- Internet Development Analysis;
- Media and Indonesia Society;
- Media Policy and Law;
- Media Ethics;
- Global Communications Media;
- Enrichment Activity: (Discussion and Assignment) – Media Outreach & Pitching Techniques;
- Enrichment Activity: (Discussion and Assignment) – PR Writing Practice: Press Release based on a company issue;
- Enrichment Activity: Guest Lecture – Conducting interviews;
- Enrichment Activity: (Discussion and Assignment) – How to Work with Press in Crisis Situation;
- Enrichment Activity: (Consultation and Assignment) – Strategic Communications Planning;
- Enrichment Activity: Guest Lecture – How to Get Media Coverage.
Published at : Updated