On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Evaluate Basic refactoring and its application; Apply Advanced refactoring and its application; Formulate suitable refactoring for code environment.
- Introduction to Refactoring;
- Bad Code Smell: The Bloater;
- Bad Code Smell: The Object Orientation Abuser;
- The Change Preventer;
- The Dispensable;
- The Couplers;
- Object Oriented Design Smell;
- Abstraction Smell;
- Bad Code Smell Encapsulation;
- Modularization Smell;
- Hierarchy Smell;
- The Smell Ecosystem;
- Repaying Technical Debt in practice.
Published at : Updated