On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe the basic concepts and operations of Digital Signal Processing (DSP); Perform the mathematical operations of DSP; Design an DSP application.
- Introduction to Digital Signal Processing (DSP);
- Least Squares, Orthogonality, and the Fourier Series;
- Correlation, Fourier Spectra, and Sampling Theorem;
- Linear Systems and Transfer Functions;
- Discrete Time Signals & Aliasing Efect;
- Linear Time Invariant (LTI) Systems;
- Frequency Analysis;
- Digital Filter FIR;
- Digital Filter IIR;
- Using Simulink.
Published at : Updated