On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the principle functions and uses of PLC and use it to solve various problems related to it; Design and develop a PLC program to solve problems using PLC control capabilities including but not limited to ladder logic, timer, counter and control commands; Apply various control and communication technology in PLC according to specific requirement of a project using various strategies; Write and communicate a PLC System design and requirements according to standards including but not limited to safety requirements, proper practices and troubleshooting.
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) : An Overview;
- PLC Hardware Components;
- Number System and Logics;
- Basics of PLC Programming;
- Developing Fundamental PLC Wiring Diagrams and Ladder Logic Programs;
- Programming Timers;
- Programming Counters;
- Program Control Instructions;
- PLC Installation Practices, Editing, and Troubleshooting;
- Process Control, Network Systems, and SCADA.
Published at :