On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Recognize photography problems and techniques; Use camera and lighting in studio photography; Design the final studio photography project of visual communication.
- The Introduction of Photographic Equipment in the Studio;
- Introduction of Basic Lighting with the Main Light (for 1-2 point lighting);
- Introduction of Lighting Accessories (3 points lightings);
- Basic Introduction to Shooting Models (Portraiture);
- Lighting the Basis for the Portrait;
- Hollywood Glamour Photography;
- Clamshell Lighting;
- Briefing Final Photography Project;
- Basic Still Life Photography;
- Still-life Photography Advanced;
- Still Life-Product Shot (Continued);
- Basic Cinematography;
- Presentation of Short Movie Poster (Final Project).
Published at : Updated