On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Utilize material editor to produce a realistic hard surface modeling and shader; Apply lighting theory to create a realistic lighting setup for hard surface modeling; Create a replica of a real hard-surface object in 3D computer generated imagery; Create a realistic rendering based on combination of shape, material, and lighting setup.
- 3D Hard surface modeling;
- Shading and material for hard surface modeling;
- Lighting in hard surface 3D;
- Rendering pipeline integration for 3D hard surface modeling;
- Presenting 3D modeling with hard surface type of modeling.
Published at : Updated