On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the origins of animation; Explain the early development of animation; Explain the development of animation in wartime and midcentury; Explain the development of animation in the digital era; Explain the development of animation in the contemporary era.
- Introduction to animation studies;
- The origins (Animation before film);
- Experimental era of animated film;
- Golden age of cartoon animation;
- Animation in wartime;
- Television era: The birth of modern animation;
- Avantgarde animation;
- Asian animation I;
- Asian animation II;
- The digital dawn I;
- The digital dawn II;
- The contemporary era of animation I;
- The contemporary era of animation II.
Published at : Updated