ILLUSTRATION DESIGN (4 Credits)
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Demonstrate the creative process to create good illustration; Draw form of imagery and visual language style to be applied on illustration for certain purpose; Create illustration that communicate the message; Combine Traditional and digital technique in creating an illustration; Identify value propositions in business with physical/visual representation of an idea.
- Basic styles
- Basic Visual (metaphor)
- Basic sequential
- Introduction to Prototype Development I
- VPC & Idea Profile
- Solution Sketch & Storyboard
- Product/Service Prototype
- Products / Services Features & Function
- Key Resources & Pitch Deck
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...