CREATIVE DESIGN WORKSHOP (4 SCU)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: design packaging that takes into account the benefits of creativity and solutions to community activities; produce surface packaging design strategic and comprehensive; relate quality of the creative process with the end result object surface packaging design; identify the meanings and functions of packaging design objects; explain the meanings and functions of packaging design objects.
- Introduction Definition, Benefits, Packaging Design and Format;
- The introduction of the concept of Identity Packaging Design;
- Role of Packaging in Marketing Design and Corporate Identity Formation/Corporate;
- The process of Creative Thinking in Packaging Design;
- Definition and Role of Research in Packaging Design;
- Definition and Implementation Strategies in Packaging Design;
- Definition and Role of Visualization in Packaging Design;
- Role of Structural Design in Packaging Design;
- Study of the Role of Branding Packaging Design;
- Study the role of Extension/Extensions Product & Brand (Product & Brand Extension) in packaging design;
- Relationship between Interaction Design Packaging and Brand Experience (Brand Experience);
- Role of Creativity manufacture strategies and concepts in designing packaging;
- Packaging design as a solution to problems of today’s society.
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...