DESIGN AND DIGITAL MEDIA (4 SCU)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: define assets to be used on Augmented Reality, Motion graphic, website and apps prototype; apply design principles in designing optimal User Interfaces and appropriate User Experience designs; identify the UI and UX of Augmented Reality, website and apps prototype along with their advantages and disadvantages; Create Augmented Reality, website and apps prototype using the latest technology.
- Augmented Reality Introduction;
- What Augmented Reality for Commercial UX;
- Augmented Reality Contents;
- Augmented Reality Application;
- Adobe After Effect – Basic;
- Adobe After Effect – Motion (1);
- Adobe After Effect – Motion (2);
- UI-UX Introduction;
- UI-UX Software (1);
- UI-UX Software (2);
- Layout (1);
- Layout (2).
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...