On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: define the steps of Design Thinking for character licensing development in animation.; apply Design Thinking to create intellectual property suitable for the animation industry; integrate works from visual streams, animation streams, narrative streams, and business streams to develop an animation industry-appropriate Character Licensing.
- Design Thinking – Define;
- Design Thinking – Research;
- Design Thinking – Ideate;
- Design Thinking – Prototype;
- Design Thinking – Activation;
- Activation (market validation);
- Creating media formats (teaser, workbook/pitch bible, merchandise, etc.);
- Final concept IP;
- Finalize media for pitching.
Published at :