VISUAL COMMUNICATION DESIGN III (4 SCU)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: identify the company’s image and its brand identity system as a case study; explain the concept of planning of a new brand identity and image system; design the system integration of brand identity with the new concept; apply the brand identity system to every subject according the goal.
- Introduction and History of Brand Identity;
- Definition of Visual Brand Identity;
- Brand and Branding;
- The Factor Forming Brand;
- Designing Brand Identity;
- Understanding Brand Identity;
- Brand Identity Criteria;
- Understanding Brand Architecture;
- Designing Brand Identity Manual I;
- Designing Brand Identity Manual II;
- Designing Brand Identity Manual III;
- Designing Brand Identity Manual IV;
- Branding Today.
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...