On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Design the draft which includes introduction, body, and conclusion for writing in academic style; Write an academic paper either in MLA style or APA style; Blending the reference material which includes quoting, footnoting, and citation.
- Introduction and Why doing a research;
- Finding a topic;
- Breaking up long sentences;
- Planning and organizing your research;
- Finding and filtering Internet Sources;
- Conducting Research in the Library;
- Conducting Research outside the library;
- Understanding and avoiding plagiarism;
- Two academic writing styles: MLA and APA style;
- Writing a formal outline;
- Revising, Proofreading the draft;
- Avoiding ambiguity and vagueness;
- Blending reference material.
Published at : Updated