On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain thefinancing map, cash flow and risk dynamics of early stage venture, how venture capital firms think. Analyse the amount of capital to raise. Create a new business plan. Prepare three minutes pitch presentation.
- Developing a Financing Map;
- Getting to the First Stepping Stone;
- The Unique Cash Flow and Risk Dynamics of Early Stage Ventures;
- Determining the Amount of Capital to Raise and What to Spend It On;
- Getting Behind How Venture Capital Firms Think;
- Creating A Winning Business Plan;
- Valuing Early Stage Companies;
- Agreeing on A Term Sheet With A Venture Capitalist;
- Terms for Splitting the Rewards;
- Allocating Control Between Founders/Management and Investors;
- Aligning The Interest of Founders/Management and Investors.
Published at : Updated