FILM INDUSTRY SEMINAR (2 SCU)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Discuss the structure of Indonesian film business; Explain the structure of Indonesian film distribution process and channels; Discuss the structures of film business in other countries; identify Identify and discuss the current trend in film and media industry; Describe different backgrounds in filmmaking and their relations to the business of filmmaking.
- Course Introduction: Cinema Industry Today;
- Film policies in Indonesia : by Badan Perfilman Indonesia, or Pusbang Film, or any representative of film-related Governmental bodies;
- Commercial film production – by prominent film production;
- Art-house and independent film production, by prominent film producer;
- The art and the business side of directing – by prominent director;
- Film Distribution and Exhibition Culture in Indonesia – by representative of cinema-chain management or distributor;
- Film Exhibition culture in Indonesia: The case of Alternative distribution;
- by representative of alternative film screening spaces or cultural centres;
- Film Festivals, Film Markets, and Film programmers: film festival representative or film programmer;
- Documentary — by documentary producer or director;
- Short Films – by Short film director or producer;
- The role of Film critic and film journalism in Cinema industry;
- by a film journalist/Critic;
- The Role of film marketing, film promotion, and film publicists;
- by a film publicist;
- Conclusion : review and overview;
- The role of Film critic and film journalism in Cinema industry.
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...