PRINCIPLES OF DOCUMENTARY CINEMA (2 SCU)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain different approaches, elements & requirements for different kind of documentaries; Demonstrate the ability to write a documentary storyline and a production plan based on preliminary research; Design physical / visual representation and constructive breakthrough of business ideas.
- Introduction to Documentary Films;
- Introduction to Prototype Development 2;
- Product/Service Prototype;
- Key Partnership;
- Finance, Perceptual Map, & Infographic;
- Building & focusing ideas;
- Research and Development of Documentary;
- Documentary Treatment and Scriptwriting;
- Production Design to Documentary;
- Ethics and Law Legalities;
- Documentary Distribution;
- Film project consultation;
- Feedback from PD2.
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...