PRODUCTION DESIGN (2 SCU)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: describe the basic knowledge of production design; Breakdown a visual concept using basic and fundamental knowledge of production design; Create a final design from pre-production until production stages.
- Production Design Introduction – History & Department;
- Historical Perspective Research & References;
- Concept & Design Metaphor;
- Preproduction (Script Breakdown, Budgeting & Scheduling, Research);
- Reviewing (Mood & Tone);
- Reviewing (Previsualization);
- Greenlit Presentation/Pitching/Join Class;
- Lab Film – Production (Construction 1);
- Lab Film – Production (Construction 2);
- Lab Film – Production (Set Dressing);
- Lab Film – Working on location Camera Angles, Lighting and Perspective;
- Lab Film – Post Production (Archiving & Wrapping);
- Lab Film – Film Set Final Presentation.
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...