On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the role of financial market in the macro economic situation and its function. Interest Real and Nominal; Define instrument of money market and preventing financial crisis and roles of central bank both international and Indonesian context; Explain history Capital Market in Indonesia and raising funds through Initial Public Offering; Define Instruments in capital market, Share Trading Mechanism, Share Price Index and Corporate Action.
- Why Study Financial Market;
- Overview of the Financial System;
- The Money Market;
- What Do Interest Mean and What Is Their Role in Valuation;
- Why Do Financial Institutions Exist?;
- Why Do Financial Crises Occur and Why Are They So Damaging to the Economy?;
- Central Banks and the Federal Reserve System;
- Capital Market Indonesia;
- Structure Capital Market Indonesia;
- Go Public;
- Instruments in Capital Market Indonesia;
- Share Trading Mechanism and Share Price Index;
- Corporate Action and Review.
Published at : Updated