On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the role of financial market in the macro economic situation and its function. Interest Real and Nominal; Define instrument of money market and preventing financial crisis and roles of central bank both international and Indonesian context; Define Capital Market in Indonesia, Understand the Players and Products of Capital Market, and Initial Public Offering (IPO); Explain the Mechanism of Transactions, analyse the products of Capital Market, Corporate Action, and Profession in Capital Market.
- Why Study Financial Markets and Institutions?
- Overview of the Financial System
- The Money Market
- What Do Interest Mean and What Is Their Role in Valuation
- Why Do Financial Institutions Exist?
- Why Do Financial Crises Occur and Why Are They So Damaging to the Economy?
- Central Banks and the Federal Reserve System
- Capital Market in Indonesia
- The Players of Capital Market in Indonesia
- The Products of Capital Market and IPO (Initial Public Offering)
- Mechanism of Capital Market Transactions
- Product Analysis of Capital Market
- Corporate Action and Profession in Capital Market
Published at : Updated