On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain Basic Concept Future Contracts, Forward Contracts, History of Futures Markets and History of Options Markets; Mechanics of Future and Option Markets; Calculate the Hedging Strategies on Futures, Options; Calculate the other instrument : SWAP and Derivatives; Explain the basic concept in technical analysis; Apply the advanced techniques in technical analysis and practical trading tactics.
- Introduction to Derivatives, Option and Futures;
- Mechanics of Future Market and Mechanics of Option Markets;
- Hedging Strategies Using Futures;
- Trading Strategies Involving Options;
- Options on Stock Indices and Currencies;
- Credit Derivatives;
- Basic Principles and The Market Cycle Model & Basic Trend Identification;
- Support & Resistance and Introduction to Candle Stick Charting;
- Price Patterns & Price Patterns for Traders;
- The Ups & Downs of Trend Lines and Moving Average;
- Principles of Momentum and Key Momentum Indicators;
- Practical Trading Tactics.
Published at : Updated