PLANNING AND PLANT DESIGN (2 Credits)
On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Create a theoretical food plant with logical and critical way of thinking; Design a theoretical food plant that is projected to be profitable and feasible to be built; Construct a theoretical food plant with detailed technical aspects.
- Economics of food plant design;
- Considerations in food plant design;
- Mass and energy balances in food plant;
- Reactor and reaction engineering in food plant;
- Separation techniques for food plant;
- Heat transfer in food plant;
- Utilities and piping in food plant.
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...