On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: explain potential hazards in foods, their pathways and methods for controlling them; formulate safe food handling and practices for the manufacture; select appropriate food analysis and environmental sampling techniques for food safety.
- Introduction to Food safety and Food Safety Management System;
- Biological Hazards;
- Physical Hazards and Chemical Hazards;
- Food Toxins;
- Prerequisite Programmers;
- Risk Assessment and Risk Communication;
- Sampling Techniques for Food Safety Analysis;
- Chemical And Microbiological Testing Methods for Food Safety;
- Food Traceability.
Published at : Updated