On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: discuss the substantive themes and questions in International Relations; demonstrate a basic understanding of the significant developments in world politics as well as global challenges; analyze the major issues in international relations and interactions as well as interests of its main actors.
- Understanding International Relations;
- Global System of States;
- Theories of International Relations;
- The Analysis of Foreign Policy;
- Framing International Relations: The Role of Laws and Organizations;
- War and Its Causes;
- Pathways to Interstate Peace;
- States and Markets in the World Economy;
- Dilemmas of Development;
- Non-State Actors and Challenges to Sovereignty;
- The Environment and International Relations;
- Media and International Relations;
- Facing the Future: Six Visions of an Emerging International Order.
Published at : Updated