On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: define key concepts in Security Studies; discuss theories and approaches in Security Studies; apply relevant concepts, theories, and approaches in Security Studies to case studies; analyze contemporary security issues in detail, including its causes, effects, and possible solutions.
- Introduction to Security Studies;
- Realism in Security Studies;
- Liberalism in Security Studies;
- Constructivism and Other Approaches in Security Studies;
- Exercise I;
- Security Institutions;
- Exercise II;
- Human Security;
- Exercise III;
- Contemporary Security Issues I;
- Contemporary Security Issues II.
Published at : Updated