On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe similarities and differences between major International Relations theories; Explain major theories of international relations; Apply theoretical frameworks to understand contemporary international relations issues; analyze the behaviour of actors in international politics in light of IR theories.
- Introduction to IR Theories;
- (Classical) Realism and Neorealism;
- Liberalism and Neoliberalism;
- Neorealism Vs. Neoliberalism;
- Rational Choice Theory;
- Game Theory;
- Game Theory in Practice;
- Movie Screening/Guest Lecture;
- Domestic Politics;
- Critical Theory;
- Review and Paper Presentation.
Published at : Updated