On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Demonstrate the fundamental concepts of statistical process control, total quality management, six sigma and the application of these concepts, philosophies, and strategies to issues arising in government and industry; Enhance the student’s understanding of the complexities of statistical analysis and control-chart interpretation and their work-place application; Have skills in diagnosing and analyzing problems causing variation in manufacturing and service industry processes; Evaluate widely-used quality analysis tools and techniques. Create an awareness of the quality management problem-solving techniques currently in use; Apply and aware of modern and advance Quality management and Performance Excellence Model that will guide and measure the improvement of overall organizational performance.
- Total Quality Management
- Quality Improvement Techniques
- Statistical Concepts & Matrices
- Control Charts & Process Capability
- Other Variable Control Charts & Process Capability
- Fundamentals of Probability
- Quality Costs
- Advanced Topics
- Enrichment Activity : Class discussion and Presentation Leadership for Performance Excellence;
- Enrichment Activity: Class discussion and Presentation Integrated Quality for Performance Excellence;
- Enrichment Activity : Guest Lecture Advanced Topics;
- Enrichment Activity : Case study Strategic Planning for Performance Excellence;
- Enrichment Activity: Case Study Customer and Market Focus for PE;
- Enrichment Activity : Guest Lecture Measurement, Analysis, and Knowledge Management for PE.
Published at : Updated