On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Appreciate the main activities of supply chain trends, design, and modeling; Understand the external elements of supply chain design and strategy; Understand the internal elements of supply chain design and strategy; Put all the elements together and manage them effectively and efficiently..
- Introduction to Supply Chain Modeling;
- Start with the Customers;
- Assess the Internal Supply Chain Capabilities;
- Evaluate the Supply Chain Game Changers;
- Analyze the Competition’s Supply Chain;
- Survey Supply Chain Technology;
- Manage Risk in the Global Supply Chain;
- Determine the New Supply Chain Capabilities;
- Evaluate the Organization, People & Metrics;
- Develop a Business Case & Get Buy-In.
Published at : Updated