ENTERPRISE SYSTEM (4 Credits)
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: describe basic concept of enterprise system for Company. (C2); explain basic concept of system integration. (C2); analyze case study in enterprise systems. (C4); evaluate integration application and strategy in implementation ERP in company. (C6); assess topic/idea of integration enterprise system activities (ERP, SCM, CRM) needed by the Company.
- Business Process, Integrated System and Enterprise Systems;
- Organizational Change and Business Process Reengineering;
- Program and Project Management;
- Enterprise Systems Architecture and Development Life Cycle;
- Software and Vendor Selection;
- Implementation Strategies;
- Case Study;
- Operations and Post-Implementation;
- Global, Ethics, and Security Management;
- Supply Chain Management;
- Customer Relationship Management;
- New ERP Trends and Forecasts ERP Software Trends;
- Review for Final Exam.
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...