BUSINESS PROCESS FUNDAMENTAL (4 Credits)
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the model of business process; Constract an integrated business process; Illustrate the roles of Information Technology in Business Process and Organizational activities to achieve its goals.
- Introduction to Business Process;
- Transaction Processing Systems and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems;
- The REA data modeling;
- System Flowchart;
- The Revenue Cycle;
- Control of Business Processes;
- The Expenditure Cycle;
- Case Study: The Revenue and Expenditure Cycle;
- Review Before Midterm Exam;
- Data Flow Diagram;
- The HRM and Payroll Cycle;
- The Production/Conversion Cycle;
- The GL and Financial Reporting;
- Integrated System (Integrated Processes);
- Integrated System (Linkages Between Business Processes);
- Review Before Final Exam.
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...