BUSINESS APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT (2/2 Credits)
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain object Oriented concept; Solve the algorithm problem using Object Oriented concept; Construct a simple application with Object Oriented concept; Explain the right GUI concept; Assess object Oriented concept to GUI application; operate Database Programming using Database Programming Language.
- Review to Java Programming;
- Object Oriented Concept, Class, Object, and Package;
- Quiz 1;
- Introduction to Java GUI & GUI Component I;
- GUI Component II;
- GUI Component III & Event Driven Programming I;
- Event Driven Programming II;
- Java Database Programming I;
- Java Database Programming II;
- Project Collection;
- Object Oriented Concept;
- Class and Object;
- Basic Graphical User Interface Programming;
- GUI Component and Layout Manager;
- GUI Component Manipulation;
- Event Driven Programming;
- Database Access;
- Database Operation I;
- Database Operation II.
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...