Explain the system analyst role and skills in developing the information system; Demonstrate the system development life cycle and feasibility study; Create the use case table and explain the use case analysis; Create a Data Flow Diagram (DFD) as a process model and ERD as data model; Design the system architecture, user interface, programs and datastorage; Design a structure chart and data storage.
- The Systems Analyst and Information Systems Development
- Project Selection And Management
- Requirements Determination
- Use Case and Use Case Analysis
- Data Modelling
- Process Modelling
- The Design Phase
- Design Strategy, and Architecture Design
- User Interface Design
- Program Design
- Data Storage Design
- Moving into Implementation
- Transition to the New System.
Published at :