On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: define The essential of User Interaction Design; apply The technique and principles of designing Interaction Design; analyze The methodology and context for Interaction Design; analyze The foundation of Interaction Design.
- Design Process for Digital Products;
- Understanding the Problem: Design Research;
- Modeling Users: Personas and Goals;
- Setting the Vision: Scenarios and Design Requirements;
- Designing the Products: Framework and Refinement;
- Creative Teamwork;
- A Basis for Good Product Behavior and Digital Etiquette;
- Platform and Posture and Optimizing for Intermediates;
- Orchestration and Flow, Reducing Work and Eliminating Excise;
- Metaphors, Idioms, Affordance, Rethinking Data Entry, Storage, and Retrieval;
- Preventing Errors and Informing Decisions, Designing for Different Needs;
- Integrating Visual Design;
- Designing for the Desktop, Mobile, Web, and Other Devices.
Published at :