On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Paraphrase the content of learning materials by using simple Japanese grammars and expressions; Apply Japanese grammars and expressions in the form of simple conversation as well as to understand the given learning materials; Use basic Japanese grammars and expressions learnt not only from one particular chapter of the materials, but also by combining with other chapters to make longer conversations.
- Kore Kara Osewa ni Narimasu;
- Kore wo Kudasai;
- Sochira wa Nanji made Desuka;
- Kono Densha wa Koushien e Ikimasu;
- Isshoni Ikimasenka;
- Sorosoro Shitsurei Shimasu;
- Zannen Desu ga;
- Nanpuraa, Arimasuka;
- Kore Onegaishimasu;
- Gion Matsuri wa Dou Deshitaka;
- Betsu-betsu ni Onegai Shimasu.
Published at : Updated