On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Cite conversations from the given learning materials; Apply Japanese grammars and expressions in the form of simple conversation as well as to understand the given learning materials; Use basic Japanese grammars and expressions learnt not only from one particular chapter of the materials, but also by combining with other chapters to make longer conversations.
- Midori chou made onegaishimasu;
- Gokazoku wa?;
- Tsukaikata wo oshiete kudasai;
- Dou shimashitaka?;
- Shumi wa nandesuka?;
- Daietto wa ashita kara shimasu;
- Review (Chapter 14-19);
- Isshoni Ikanai?;
- Watashi mo sou omoimasu;
- Donna heya wo osagashi desuka?;
- Dou yatte ikimasuka?;
- Tetsudai ni ikimashouka?;
- Iroiro osewa ni narimashita.
Published at : Updated