READING COMPREHENSION III (DOKKAI III) (2 SCU)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: identify Identify texts with kanji, hiragana and katakana characters to read formal texts using correct intonation and pronunciation; explain Explain the meaning in whole text in reading activities using correct Japanese grammar; apply Apply Japanese words to answer all questions in detail, accurate, based on given information in formal texts using correct Japanese grammar.
- Course 1 Bab 35 Jidouhanbaiki;
- Course 2 Bab 36 Doubutsu no Me;
- Course 3 Bab 37 55 Nen kakatte Goruinshita Nihonjin no Senshuu;
- Course 4 Bab 38 & 39 Keshitai mono and Titanic;
- Course 5 Bab 40 & 41 Joushiki and Roboto to Ishho;
- Course 6 Bab 42 & 43 Niku o Taberu to and Ogenki desuka;
- Course 7 Bab 44 Kare;
- Course 8 Bab 45 119 ban ni Denwa o Kakeru;
- Course 9 Bab 46 Itoko no Nagagutsu;
- Course 1 Bab 47 & 48 Sora o Tobu Jidousha and Taketori Monogatari;
- Course 11 Bab 49 Jinsei;
- Course 12 Bab 5 Murasaki Shikibu ni Kiku;
- Course 13 Review.
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...