On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the basic understandings of theory of state; Describe main issues of the theory of state; Analyze the difference between classical and modern theories of state.
- Introduction of The Theory of state and the relation with other science;
- Value, Function and Status State Science;
- Types in the history of the principal countries;
- Definition, purpose and function of the state;
- Growth, state elements, and an instrument;
- State Command Theory;
- Power of the State and Law of Power;
- State Law;
- Composition and Modern Democracy;
- Modern State;
- State form, form of government and system of government;
- State and Globalization (1);
- State and Globalization (2).
Published at : Updated