On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define theory of civil and commercial law; Identify type of common business entities and the Indonesian business entities; Describe the business law related for broker, insurance, financial institutions, and syariah banking; Describe treatment of business, employment contracts and business dispute.
- Introduction to civil and business law;
- Negligence and torts;
- Company and bankruptcy law;
- Business criminal law;
- Fraud in Business;
- Bribery and money laundering;
- Business and employment contract in Indonesia;
- Insurance business in Indonesia;
- Financial institutions;
- Syariah banking;
- Settlement of business disputes.
Published at : Updated