On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain basic concepts of ordinary differential equations; Solve first order, second order, and higher order linear ordinary differential equations; Apply first and second order ordinary differential equation to solve mathematical modelling in real problems; Use systems of ODEs as models in engineering applications.
- First Order Ordinary Differential Equations;
- Application of First Order Ordinary Differential Equations;
- Second Order of Homogeneous Linear Ordinary Differential Equation;
- Second Order of Nonhomogeneous Linear Ordinary Differential Equations;
- Higher Order Linear Ordinary Differential Equations;
- Application of Second Order Linear Differential Equations;
- Systems Of First Order Linear Equations;
- Applications of Systems of Linear Differential Equations.
Published at : Updated