On successful completion of this course, student will be able to:Estimate error and systems of Linear Algebraic Equations by numerical method; Calculate solution of polynomial equation; Compute numerical integration and differentiation; Analyze an initial and boundary value problem by numerical technique; Solve Symmetric Matrix Eigenvalue Problems by numerical technique.
- Introduction to Numerical Method;
- Systems of Linear Algebraic Equations;
- Interpolation and Curve Fitting;
- Root of Equations;
- Numerical Differentiation;
- Numerical Integration;
- Initial Value Problems;
- Two-Point Boundary Value Problems;
- Symmetric Matrix Eigenvalue Problems.
Published at : Updated