On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define the compensation & pay model; Explain factors needed in designing pay structure; Relate compensation strategy to performance management; Design compensation strategy.
- Understanding Compensation Through The Pay Model;
- Strategy : The totality of decision;
- Defining Internal Alignment;
- Job Analysis & Compensation;
- Job based structures & job evaluation;
- Defining competitiveness;
- Designing pay level, mix, and pay structures;
- Pay for performance (Through the evidence);
- Pay for performance plans;
- Performance appraisal and compensation;
- Benefit determination process;
- International pay system;
- Management : Making it work.
Published at : Updated