On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define the basic knowledge of service management; Analyze the theories of service management; Explain service management in any industry; Applied service management in the organization.
- The service and relationship imperative;
- The nature of service and service consumption, and its customer management implications;
- The service profit logic and service management principles;
- Service and relationship quality;
- Quality management in service;
- Return on service and relationship;
- Managing the augmented service offering;
- Managing productivity in service organizations;
- Managing marketing or customer-focused management;
- Customer focused organization;
- People management;
- Managing service culture;
- Transforming a manufacturing firm into a service business.
Published at : Updated