MARKETING AND CONSUMER BEHAVIOR (2 SCU)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: relate consumers and technology; explain the importance of consumer behavior for the communication; integrate the connection of the consumer behavior with the advertising campaign; design the result of analysis to the communication strategy for advertising.
- Introduction to consumer, marketer and technology;
- Marketing situational analysis and marketing environment;
- Marketing on day-to-day basis and marketing mix;
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning;
- Product and Brand Personification;
- Consumer Perception;
- Perceptual Selection;
- Perceptual Interpretation;
- Consumer Imagery;
- The Communication Process;
- Designing Persuasive Messages.
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...