On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Define experimental research designs in psychology accordance with APA’s (American Psychological Association) ethical consideration; Apply experimental research methods in psychology; Design an experimental research in psychology, including data analysis and interpretation; Compose experimental research report in accordance with APA (American Psychological Association) style.
- Experimental Psychology and the Scientific Method;
- Alternative to Experimentation;
- Formulating Hypotheses and Theory;
- The Basic of Experimentation;
- Control of Extraneous Variables;
- Within Subject Design & Analyzing;
- Within Subject Design: Small N;
- Basic Between Subject Design;
- Between-Subjects Factorial Designs & Analyzing.
Published at : Updated