SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGY (4 SCU)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: define the school psychology; describe the role and function of school psychologist; categorize the school psychologist role in assessment, in prevention and intervention, in collaboration and research; predict the future of school psychology.
- Introduction to the Field of School Psychology;
- The Changing Face of School Psychology: Responding Effectively to Cultural and Linguistic Diversity;
- Working as a School Psychologist: Employment Trends, Opportunities, and Challenges;
- Facilitating Change through Data-Driven Problem Solving: A Model for School Psychology Practice;
- The School Psychologist’s Role in Assessment: Models, Methods, and Trends in Gathering, Organizing,and Analyzing Data;
- The School Psychologist’s Role in Prevention and Intervention;
- The School Psychologist’s Role in collaboration and research;
- Moving the Field Forward: Mapping the Future of School Psychology.
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...